Flexible pricing for companies of all sizes
Everything you need for risk-free workations and business travel
International standard (ISO/IEC ISO 27001:2022)
Helping these companies to automate workation and business travel management.
How long is the contract?
Once the WorkFlex agreement is signed, it will be valid for 36 months unless a different contract type is negotiated with the WorkFlex consultant.
What are the steps to implement WorkFlex?
The implementation process is easy and can be done as quickly as in one week:
- WorkFlex sets up your company profile.
- (For Workation solution) You set up your company’s work-from-abroad policy using our best-practice examples, with support from a dedicated customer success manager.
- With the assistance of WorkFlex, you communicate the use of WorkFlex for workations or business travel internally, whether through company-wide meeting, employer branding materials, or other channels.
- You send invitations to join WorkFlex to your employees using an HRIS integration or via our bulk invite feature.
Want to learn about a custom implementation path for your company? Book a meeting with a WorkFlex consultant today.
Will my data be private and secure?
WorkFlex takes your data privacy and security very seriously.
All of our service providers store their data within the EU. The WorkFlex platform is hosted at AWS in Frankfurt, Germany.
Data is solely collected for the purpose of temporary work from abroad. In order to evaluate the compliance risk and to issue the necessary documents, we need the following data (see TOM's in DPA). The data remains in the system as long as you are a customer or ask us to delete it.
Does WorkFlex integrate with other systems?
Yes, WorkFlex has integrations with SAP SuccessFactors, Personio HRIS and Travel Perk:
- Easily import and invite your employees to WorkFlex
- Keep employee data up to date by pulling it directly from your HRIS system
- Ensure consistency in employee information across both WorkFlex and your HRIS
Integrations with other HRIS and travel management software will be developed in the near future – ask a WorkFlex consultant about opportunities to integrate with a system of your choice.