The recently published KPMG report states that CEOs expect to return to the office within 3 years.
However, other studies show that employees want exactly the opposite:
- Only 6% want to work exclusively in the office (Source: Gallup)
- 93% expect to work from any location (Source: Deloitte)
- Flexibility in the workplace is the second most important factor for employee retention (Source: McKinsey)
But how can these two approaches be reconciled? What should HR do? What will the working model of the future look like?
We organized a webinar to answer these questions so that you as an employer can remain competitive in the future.
Check out our exclusive webinar on work in the Post-Covid-Era!
Together with industry experts we discussed:
👉 Will we work 100% remote, hybrid or mobile abroad in the future?
👉 What challenges will the HR team increasingly have to overcome?
👉 How can the HR team maintain team collaboration and corporate culture in a remote or hybrid working environment?
👉 How can the HR team support the transition to this new working reality?
Our esteemed experts:
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Remhof: Co-Founder & CEO EDNEO AG, MP People Mobility Alliance, International Management Professor at IU International University
- Johanna Große Daldrup: Manager torq.partners
- Pieter Manden LLM MBA: Co-Founder WorkFlex
- Cara Benecke: WorkFlex Team Lead Customer Success